Recent Events at Superior Ambulance
- Superior places Zoll E Series monitors in service in all operations in the first quarter of 2009, replacing all Zoll M series monitors.
- Superior begins services November 2009 in Santa Fe, NM providing inter-facility ambulance transportation services for local and Northern NM facilities, and signs a contractual agreement with St. Vincent Hospital.
- Superior will be placing Electronic Tablet ePCR’s in service in all New Mexico operations utilizing the TriTech Respond ePCR program by 3rd quarter 2011.
- Superior starts bariatric transports with a new Specialty Transport Unit July 2014.
- Superior purchases new Newport Ventilators for all operations August 2014.
- Superior has been approved for Paramedic special skills: Inter-aortic balloon pump, ICU mechanical ventilation, and rapid sequence intubation December 2015.
- In January 2016, Superior partnered with Verizon NetworkFleet GPS tracking to provide up to the minute coverage of all units in the fleet. This system has nationwide coverage, and roadside assistance.